MX Ready Banshee

well built and nothing i mean nothing half axx or done cheap.it is dirty in pic but cleans up and shines very nice.Asking $3200 comes with tittle.here is whats done.

MOTOR
Has a viteos +4 welded and trued crank,with polished 110rods.brand new jugs from yamaha.(jugs that came with it when i bought it were junk).They only have one bore on them at .20 over.New Wisco pro light top end.running a spacer plate because i did not port it yet.Coolhead with 19cc domes.175psi com each cyclinder,and passed a leak down test.Toomey 2 into 1 Air filter system with K&N filter.stock carbs with TORS removed and idle srcews.Carbs are in sys(plus i can do it in front of u).Billet intake w/built in crossover pipe.VForce3 reed system.Billet water pump,extra billet coolant tank(not over flow).Trans was rebuilt by a shop replaced 2nd and 4th gear plus shaft they ride on.All the bearing in motor are new plus all seals.Aftermarket clutch basket with new yamaha clutch boss.New barret dirt digger clutch with springs.Toomey T5 pipes with new sinlencers amd billet hangers.Motor has billet inserts and all bolts have been switch to allen heads.Case saver.Billet kick starter.

Suspension
FRONT-wicked +2+1 fully adjustable A-Arms,with replacable B-Joints.Elka piggyback stage 3 race shocks(still new, only a few rides on them).
REAR-has a -2 roundhouse swingarm.(great for jumping and whoops)with billet twin roller/greasable axle carrier.stock rear stock.Yamaha to Honda sporket hub(uses honda sprockets).DomantorII axle+2/-1.

Steering
Renthal bars,kill switch tether.Billet extended thumb lever.ASV blue unbreakable levers.
Brakes
Has all new pads.Front steel braeded lines.
Body
Race cut front fender,stock rear(no stress marks or cracks at all).aftermarket front and rear bumber.Nerf bars.Chrome grill.gripper seat.New Douglas red label rims all around.tires are still good 50% left on them.

Frame is powder coated light blue to dark blue
*****EXTRAS******
Stock front fender uncut no cracks or stres marks.stock lengh chrome swingarm and carrier.Full under belly skid plate.extra rims.Billet reed spacers.Stock exhaust,stock front shocks,stock air filter box.

Email for more pics.post-37504-0-75817200-1395190046.jpgpost-37504-0-67973800-1395190512.jpg

the rear grab bar looks like that because its was made angled up so it can ride wheelies.(bought it with it and i dont really carefore it).the frame it self it not bent. And the rear tires are sitting far away from the rear fenders because its on a stand and the suspension is hanging.

Is that for real? Did you really just try to pass that off?
  • Like 1

the rear grab bar looks like that because its was made  angled up so it can ride wheelies.(bought it with it and i dont really carefore it).the frame it self it not bent. And the rear tires are sitting far away from the rear fenders because its on a stand and the suspension is hanging.

I'm pretty darn sure that grab bar is bent up from its original intended shape and angle. 

It looks like it is either a PRM or an AC.  I have an AC on mine that looks the same.  My AC has a very slight bend in it due to a couple of quick and steep wheelies, and it isn't bent anywhere near as much as yours is...

Am i seeing little roller wheels attached to the grab bar too?!?!