Help with air box mod

Well....the "early" pro design units had a smaller filter than they do now. If the filter seems like it REALLY doesn't fit till you snug the hoseclamp down alot....you might have to wrong filter for that model intake.

As always....I say ditch the airbox and run pod filters.

I have pods but I ride around water. My pods are allowing water to make my slides stick. The whole reason I have the air box now. Must be an old pro flow. Oh well. I had to tighten the shit out of it. I wonder if I used some rubber to build out it out for a better fit?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I have pods but I ride around water. My pods are allowing water to make my slides stick. The whole reason I have the air box now. Must be an old pro flow. Oh well. I had to tighten the shit out of it. I wonder if I used some rubber to build out it out for a better fit?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Another guy who thinks water is sticky.......

Those slides have springs on them to close them. Water is not stronger than those throttle springs.Your issue is poor throttle cable, grit in the carbs that wasn't stopped by the fiter or TORS unit binding up.