Pilot Jetting help..

Hey guys, about to get my tune on and just curious/want/need some opinions about pilot jetting....

Here's my rundown...

I'm .020 over, wiseco pistons

T5 pipes/silencers

K&N clamp on's

and I have a set of VForce V4's on the way.

Right now I've got my mains at 330 (save the that's way to rich, I'm running the same setup as my buddy running 310's and he's lean popping left and right)--->hope that didn't come off as, Hey I'm a know it all....Anyways, so for the new V4's what would be a good size to run?  I'm away from my shop right now so I can't check to see what's in there now but I guess that would be a good starting point.  Anyways, anyone with V4's or V3's care to chime in I'm all ears.  Thanks!

27.5 or even 30 pilots

Main jets that your numbers reflect shouldnt be that high if its not ported 270-290 range more than likely

↑↑ this 30 pilots especially with vf4's . 330 main is probably perfect... for 0° @ sea level.

Something else is up with your buddies bike. If its lean popping with those mains then he has OTHER issues.  Electronics or a descent air leak. Leakdown test would at least rule out an air leak which is the most common cause for needing such large jets on such a small motor.

Yea something seems up with your buddies bike. I had a bike with similar mods and I ran a 280 main during the summer weather. And depending on how cold it got in the winter would work up to a 310. Running a 330 and still lean popping definitely seems like an air leak issue somewhere leaning out the mixture. 

Thanks for the input and ideAs for my buddies bike. We'll look into it. I'm basically at sea level (200 ft) so maybe my calculations were off but either way, I gotta go get pilot jets so I'll snag some 300's and 310's and give those a try for the mains.

It never hurts to have extra jets laying around.