10 paddles triple buffed

dwaddle901

what condition are these in? any damaged paddles or marks in side wall etc, dents in rims or scratches? Looking at rockymountain atv at same ones with rims may just buy new. sucks buying tires/rims here cause with shipping it makes it almost not worth it when you get free shipping from alot of places when buying new putting you at a very similar price for used.

what condition are these in? any damaged paddles or marks in side wall etc, dents in rims or scratches? Looking at rockymountain atv at same ones with rims may just buy new. sucks buying tires/rims here cause with shipping it makes it almost not worth it when you get free shipping from alot of places when buying new putting you at a very similar price for used.

The Skat Traks on RMATV are not bead to bead or SLS buffed. So you aren't comparing the same tires.

Edited by Grey

The Skat Traks on RMATV are not bead to bead or SLS buffed. So you aren't comparing the same tires.

I realized this after the fact but was thinking i may not want a triple buffed set now.

my fav tires on a duner

Do you think the non buffed vs. the triple buffed is a big deal for a play bike or does the weight shaved off make a big difference? How about durability are the triple buffs still as durable as the unbuffed? Seems like unless drag racing the thinner tire would just be prone to more issues