Lots Of Drag Banshee Parts

NYUK

• 3 weeks later...

i was just sitting in the kitchen above the slow ass bombadier, then i forgot i sold it :lol: then i realized i had a pocket of cash B) i then ashed my blunt :huh: So so then i remeber this big mouth (when he is on the computer) guy NYUK said" so sell your slow ass ds and buy a banshee :angry: First i took a puff, then i called my boy (of course one that has spanked NYUK)an i said f*@K it :lol: and bought a bangee. :unsure: Keep in mind i've been thinking now I can spank NYUK too. So lastnight I turn on the computer go HQ and i start going through some things and i see this M@#$%^F*&^er is selling his S*^T :angry: Now im like I bought this bi$%h for nothing so i got alittle upset an turned off the computer. I then went to my video camera and watch my friends crack his a$$ . i watched it over and over again. it felt just as good watching it as i'm sure it does really doing it. sorry B) KOOL JOHN B)

i was just sitting in the kitchen above the slow ass bombadier, then i forgot i sold it :lol: then i realized i had a pocket of cash B) i then ashed my blunt :huh: So so then i remeber this big mouth (when he is on the computer) guy NYUK said" so sell your slow ass ds and buy a banshee :angry: First i took a puff, then i called my boy (of course one that has spanked NYUK)an i said f*@K it :lol: and bought a bangee. :unsure: Keep in mind i've been thinking now I can spank NYUK too. So lastnight I turn on the computer go HQ and i start going through some things and i see this M@#$%^F*&^er is selling his S*^T :angry: Now im like I bought this bi$%h for nothing so i got alittle upset an turned off the computer. I then went to my video camera and watch my friends crack his a$$ . i watched it over and over again. it felt just as good watching it as i'm sure it does really doing it. sorry B) KOOL JOHN B)

WHOA What the .... im dizzy, gonna go lay down.