Help with banshee !

Creilly2106

My set up is v-force 4 reeds,35mm 2-1kelhin carb, uni air filter, cool head,advanced timming key for crank and adjustable timming plate set at +5 for stator ,TORS Delete was running fine then I had it running fine n strong!!! then plugged in tors clip just being curious n it just shut off then I tried kicking it won't start I can get it to start maybe after 15 kicks then it just hesitate to stay running and barely revs up then just shuts off

My set up is v-force 4 reeds,35mm 2-1kelhin carb, uni air filter, cool head,advanced timming key for crank and adjustable timming plate set at +5 for stator ,TORS Delete was running fine then I had it running fine n strong!!! then plugged in tors clip just being curious n it just shut off then I tried kicking it won't start I can get it to start maybe after 15 kicks then it just hesitate to stay running and barely revs up then just shuts off

Well unplug it again and leave it unplugged.. also unplug the parking brake switch.

It's +5 timing and I did unplug it still nothing I have the delete and I have brake wires cut it just when I plug it in while it was running it just died and then I unplugged and try to start it back up has hesitation trying to stay idle n just dies can rev it but takes a good 15-20 kicks to try to get it to even try to start up