clean up port vs full drag port

baxterl7333

another miss leading info is that alot of compression slows you down....{WRONG)....I SEEN enignes with 225psi run 116-120mph...(on alky).7/10milcubs... you just have to know what to set other things at....

when i port a cub i change the port timimg on the exhaust,but some (builders) just clean up the portand leave the timimg the same they tell you they drag ported it and charge you $450-500

had one tell me he never uses a degree wheel because they dont give accurate readings -_-

I recommend anyone even THINKING about taking advice from this dude to look through his posts over the last few years. ..then decide. :blink:

Sent from a van down by the river

• Like 2

I thiink your wrong on compression 100%, my time slips and mph proved it to me on multiple bikes granted you can get away with 185 -190 effectivley but IMO u need an aftermarket ignition system that backs the timing down on the big end . 1/8 mile u can get awY with more but 1/4 mile on alky u will burn down a motor with the wrong set up

I recommend anyone even THINKING about taking advice from this dude to look through his posts over the last few years. ..then decide. :blink:

Sent from a van down by the river

LMAO

Hey, is that James, DJ or Harry from Trinity?

Classic Trinity power tricks. Monster compression, piano wire in place of the O-rings and spark plug locks.......

When you build bomb motors that blow O-rings and see the O-ring as the problem.....piano wire becomes a solution, much like a copper ring in a car head gasket. They have chased some crazy concepts over the years. The fact that they built and sold Spark plug locks to keep detonation from backing out your plugs should be a clear indicator of the level of dysfunctional thinking that has gone on there.

YES...PIANO WIRE. LOL

Hey when your dome design has a convergence shape and send massive forces towards your head seal.....bumping compression to 225 isn't going to end well.......

• 5 weeks later...