Banshee 421 Cheetah Winter Rebuild!

TKJ421

I'm new to this forum and checking in...Last riding season was great and since it's cold outside I figured it was time for a complete rebuild on the shee! Cylinder head has been sent to passion racing engine to have a full port job! Vforce4 reeds, new radiator cover, custom grips, lockout clutch kit, straight cut gears and much more. Should be finished right in time for the warm weather. Can't wait to feel the difference which is scary because it was a monster before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's gonna need more than just the head.

He's gonna need more than just the winter.....

LMFAO

Lol Everything's finished all I'm waiting on is my top end.

I was talking about your top end.  :shootself:

Ya I joined the forum to talk with people who have knowledge in a areas I don't and swap info with adults who have a maturity level above a 2nd grader so instead of having a pissing contest with you, if you don't have anything other than some smart comment to say then stay of my thread. And your little :shoot self: at the end is not funny in any way bring as I'm a military police officer in the us army so thank you for being disrespectful have a great night guy.

Ya I joined the forum to talk with people who have knowledge in a areas I don't and swap info with adults who have a maturity level above a 2nd grader so instead of having a pissing contest with you, if you don't have anything other than some smart comment to say then stay of my thread. And your little :shoot self: at the end is not funny in any way bring as I'm a military police officer in the us army so thank you for being disrespectful have a great night guy.

^^^ Too thin skinned to be military. 

I was referencing his turn around time. There are members here who LOVE Jim who have been waiting a LONG ENOUGH TIME for parts from him that they have fallen out of love.

So toughen up butter cup.  If you feel disrespected by a little shoot self smiley face…..you're one of the Biggest Democrat Pussies I've run across in a LONG time. Sorry you were so intimidated by that. Now go home and get your shine box!  :flamewar:  :rolleyes:  :starwars:  :shootself:  :shootself:  :shootself:  :shootself:  :shootself:  :shootself:  :shootself: