PJ34 keeps overflowing

I have gone through and checked everything on my carb with no luck. I have rebuilt it with new needle and float, adjusted the float height to the correct spot and even lower just to see if it would add more pressure on the needle. After about 15-30 mins it starts to drip out of the bottom overflow. I've checked the seal on the needle by blowing through fuel inlet and it seems to be sealing very tight. I can put pressure in it and crimp the hose and it will hold pressure until I release it. Any thoughts? This is really starting to piss me off, have to undo the fuel line on one carb when it sets, because the pingle valve won't shut off completely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had the same issue with my PJ carbs I had and I finally got pissed and went to PWK'S and have not had a problem. I tried everything and could never make them stop I have no idea why the hell they do it. 

I just took a drill bit to the seat with my hand and cleaned it up. It sealed off good just like it was before, I could blow in it and it sealed good. Put it back on and 16 minutes later it started to drip out the bottom overflow. It didn't do this the last time I ran them, my engine blew and the carbs set for six months on the shelf. They both are rebuilt so I'm out of ideas...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been there! After several float adjustments I almost gave up. I would have to say check the little brass tube in the bowl. Especially if you have Billit bowls. They can tend to get bent downward when people are installing the bowls back on in a hurry. Give it a little vertical adjustment and I bet it helps.