Banshee engine AUS

southy

Haha kangaroo world.

That was exactly my thoughts on the $1800 motor!

I'd be happy with just a standard motor to get it going.

I originally bought a rolling chassis that has since been rebuilt (stripped, painted, new bushes etc..)

And correct if it is declared under $1000 and or a gift there are no import tax fees..

n2otoofast4u how much did shipping cost from your end?

I've shipped 3 motors to kangaroo world. One I shipped through USPS and the other two were shipped through an aus company that the buyer arranged. The sent me a label and I dropped it off at a fedex depot. The shipping was VERY reasonable I thought. However, they buyer was VERY insistent that I labeled them as parts and a declared value of less than 1k.

Yep, since these new fucking laws that came out, anything over $1000 purchased from overseas, you have to pay tax on.

I've shipped 3 motors to kangaroo world. One I shipped through USPS and the other two were shipped through an aus company that the buyer arranged. The sent me a label and I dropped it off at a fedex depot. The shipping was VERY reasonable I thought. However, they buyer was VERY insistent that I labeled them as parts and a declared value of less than 1k.

How did you get a motor shipped via USPS? they weight over 70lbs and usps don't accept any package over 70lbs. fedex online quote me almost $900. package weight was 84lbs.

How did you get a motor shipped via USPS? they weight over 70lbs and usps don't accept any package over 70lbs. fedex online quote me almost $900. package weight was 84lbs.

About a year ago I shipped a Elsinore cr250r motor to Victoria I think . I used my works fed ex account and it costed me around 150 bucks. If your work has one and will work with like mine I would suggest trying that. They did say it would be cheaper but once it got in Australia they had to transfer it to a different carrier

DHL is by FAR FAR FAR the cheapest , check them out,fast to I had heaps of parts and 2 sets of paddles sent here ,for under $150 also here in 3 days Utah to newcastle nsw,also a friend hada almost complete motor sent to sydney from Cameron ,fast racing in Oregon for less than $300