Best Pipes?

nickban8

wrong forum to post in this goes in the jetting and exhaust area. but to answer ur question its a matter of opinion ported motor i herd the t5 non ported i heard the t5 or the t6 i personally think toomey is over rated and i would look inot some other pipes b4 you jump on the band wagon and go with toomey. but thats just my opinion and i am sure i will catch some shit from some ppl for me thinkin they are over rated.

this is going to be a matter of opinion, it all depends on the riding your going to do. If you want to just ride and have decent power I would recommend the t5 or t6. If your more into the racing and you are going to be doing extensive modding, definately go with CPI's... good luck

between t-5 and t-6 id have to say what ever you are getting the best deal on.. if you are getting the same deal on these as like pro circuit or fmf sst id say screw the spooneys and get some good pipes for the cost of new t-sex you can get cpi hmmmm what to do also check around on this forum and do a few searches you can do a lot of reading on these sites and chose one for your self...

dg extreme pipes are the best hands down!!!! they look so kewel

Couldn't agree with you more! :o

...just kidding. :lol: I wouldn't have a set of DG's unless they were given to me & all I had was stock,...still I may reconsider. hehe :P

If you boys can get on Planet sand, go to dyno runs and down to In frame pipe test. Redline did a dyno on a 370 longRod and it was ported. The shear pipe made the most hp with cpi right under them. Now the next pipe was the lowly FMF Fattys. WHAT :o They beat the Toomeys? YEAH But I thought from all the talk on here the toomeys make five more hp while doing a back flip. Well there you are, go look the t5s were a hp down and the t6 was terrible. I thought the t5s were supposed to get better with porting? Well if you have a problem with this test or the parameters of the motor go take it up with Mr Redline, I don't care who wins. I have always thought they seemed a little over rated. ;)