winter jetting

hey guys

i have resently upped my jets and am having issues with the bike not starting ive checked all the normal stuff, cleaned the carbs, checked floats and hieght, cleaned filter, checked for spark and comprestion, checked for fuel flow, and nothing has changed. my original setup was 270 mains with 30 pilots and stock fuel mix screws postion at sea level at 60-85 degrees. i stepped up to 300 mains for winter as a starter so i could do the normal running check "run full open and pull clutch in and shut bike down and coast to a stop and check the plugs" but the bike wont start so i can even start the jetting prossess. ad help would be good thanks guys

I'm still new to banshees but i forgot to put the crossover tube between the carbs and that killed mine till i found it. Also and check to see if you mixed up the carb bowls that could cause some problems. That is all if you have stock carbs.

What he said! also does your bike have tors still or has it been disconnected? Have you checked if your getting spark?