Banshee breaking up

DUSTY05

Well i noticed the other week my banshee breaking up/slight bogg up in the higher gears mainly at WOT and higher rpms, it was cold outside low 40s probably i tuned the bike in 65+degree weather. I THOUGHT it might be starving for fuel a lil bit. I ordered some jets last week but they didnt get here this weekend in and i wanted to ride. Well i put some new plugs in and cleaned the carbs (they were spotless) cranked it up and let it idle for just a min and ran it threw the gears at home and it ran flawless,the weather was back to 70s today  so i thought all was good again. Well got to  the riding spot today and it started breaking up real bad! I didnt even have to be in 4,5,6 for it to break up. It acts like it might be sucking the bowls dry because sometimes it will take the gas for 3-4 seconds good then start breaking up and bogging but why all of a sudden??? I switched my fuel a lil over a month ago from VP110 to Sunoco110 it ran good at first with the Sunoco could the fuel be getting old???? I checked the compression it was real good 180+ both cyls...Any ideas what the problemo could be?? it acts like its getting worse..F if i know!

Ha! figured it out! One of the spade connectors to the coil just barely started rubbing through the powdercoat on the frame and was grounding out, i had to reweld the bracket due to it being broke off on the used frame and the coil plug in was close to the frame,the spade wiggled its way over to the frame. put a washer between the coil and bracket to give it some space and slide the rubber protecter back over the spade .. runs like a champ again! :)