More Piston Questions For The Experts

Alright, let me see if I have this right. Vitos super stock are for a stock to mildly ported motor. Vitos power pistons are for a ported motor. Weisco makes Vitos' pistons and their pro lite series are a very big seller. Namura seems like a good buy and give you almost as much of a power increase as the vitos but at a considerably lower price. 149 bucks compared to 220 bucks to be exact.

My next question is cast vs. forged. Cast is somewhat cheaper but forged seem to last longer. Forged need to be warmed up longer than cast. Now that I have it all straight, I am leaning towards the Vitos forged super stock kit on my stock bike this winter. Sound about right?

Thanx. B)

You won't get much answers on this subject. Everyone has totally different views on this..some perfer the forged, others perfer the cast....vitos and wiesco are both made from wiesco and are forged....You decision is as good as anyone else's.....good luck.