Trade The Craptor On A Shee........

bigscary

I have been talkin to a guy on the atvconnection forum and I am just about talked into trade'n the craptor in on a shee.......

I plan to put cpi in fram drag pipes, some porting (cages and cylinders), dual K&N's, cool head, and a degree key.......

what else would y'all recomend?

I do a lot of drag racing and wide open dirt road runs....and a little pavement to get to the dirt roads.....

thanks in advance for all of your replies.....

I have been talkin to a guy on the atvconnection forum and I am just about talked into trade'n the craptor in on a shee.......

I plan to put cpi in fram drag pipes, some porting (cages and cylinders), dual K&N's, cool head, and a degree key.......

what else would y'all recomend?

I do a lot of drag racing and wide open dirt road runs....and a little pavement to get to the dirt roads.....

thanks in advance for all of your replies.....

Save some money for aftermarket suspension...

For ex, extended swing arm, etc...

Get the dual k&n's on as soon as you can because the stock setup sucks, you might even want to think about getting a proflow adapter plate, and a uniflow foam airfilter, and get rid of the snorkel. Thats my setup

I had planned to get the dual K&N's that mount directly to the carbs and get rid of the air box entirely.........