Trail Tech TTO bar clamp

Starwriter

Just bought a handle bar clamp made for the Trail Tech TTO temp gauge. This is an awesome piece. I met Jeff in person. Nice guy. He put a lot of thought into this. From the pics on his ebay auction, I thought the temp gauge mounted on top of the clamp. Actually, it goes in from the back side, so just the face of it shows. Looks and fits very nice. If you run bars with a crossbar, your view of the gauge may be somewhat blocked. If you run a crossbar pad, you probably won't be able to see it at all. I run chrome V bars and it will work great. Although he is a new BHQ member and has no selling feedback on ebay, don't hesitate to buy from him. I'll vouch for him. His BHQ name is Jbuck and here is his ebay auction.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BANSHEE-BLASTER-TEMPERATURE-GAUGE-MOUNT-HANDLE-BAR-CLAMP-/131055088771?pt=Motors_ATV_Parts_Accessories&hash=item1e837df483

I realize that selling a commercial product on BHQ without a sponsorship is a little iffy. I am merely giving him my support for his ebay auction of a very nice product.

DSC00203.jpg

• 2 months later...