Exhaust for 421 serval trail bike

There was tests done with t5s on a serval a long time ago with shearers and CPI, the t5 sucked in the top end. (if you believe that dyno stuff) but I had t5s on my serval and the top end felt way weak. I Swapped to shearers and felt they had more power everywhere, even the bottom end, and pulled way way more in the top end.

I trail mine sometimes and the down low is fine. But I don't do any first gear stuff. Open trails usually.

Yea. I think I'm leaning toward Shearers. My main goal was to find out whether all those drag pipes still made decent bottom/mid power with a 4 mil. I believe the general consensus is that they do.

Where can you buy snipers? I saw that passion has them on their website but I can't a price or anything.

give Jim a call he can you what you need ..  last I knew they were around $800 shipped for show chrome

Edited by Colby

I picked up a set of CPI's for the same type of powerband I think you're looking for to run on my serval.

~~Midrange.~~

Give Cameron a call at Redline and see if he'll validate this pipe for your intended use, or if he has a better choice in mind.

They don't rev as high as others that have been recommended, but the torque curve is better.  That makes it a win-win IMHO.

I'm not recommending them because I need to justify my choice, I bought them because of their particular performance characteristics.

Oh my bad. Ill come back in March.

haha....ill wait with ya

i got a redline 4mill stock cyl w/a near drag port and i run shearers and it lags a lil bottom in trails but as soon as the woods open up its sweet...i dont hardcore trail either though...i take my time till i get to riding spot or hillclimbs...no trails you couldnt take a fullsize 4x4 truck to