Banshee Vs. Yfz450

i have a 2000 banshee with dmc 916 pipes, k&Nairfilter with pro flow intake, pro design cool head, delta vforce 2 reed cages, holeshots and ohlins shock. my friend just got a stock yfz450 and he thinks he will blow me away. i dont think he will but we havnt had a chance to line up yet. i was just wondering who u guys think would win. thanks!

i think it will be close.my friend has a yfz with filter,no lid and pipe uncorked and we were pretty close.i would get him by like 4 quad lengths.i have portwork,cool head,pro design manifolds,+5 timing,toomey 2-1 filter set up,and old school fmf gold series pipes.also i weigh 250lbs and he weighs 170lbs not sure how much of a difference that makes.

The 450 was keeping up with piped only shee at the pit races last weekend. When they got cocky they tried to step to me or the other moderate to high modded shees he got pelted with rocks after 100ft. Only a banshee can beat a banshee.cut n'dry,plain and simple. Pipe shee and the 450 is a good go.