Just got my baby back

Jrod324

You know the which tool ill need that comes with a gauge or guide on it to know how much torque/pressure iv given it?

Perhaps I'm a jerk, but I really appreciate people making the smallest of efforts with spelling and punctuation. Your sentence was hard to read. I'm not asking for perfection on a forum, but just try to make it look a little better than the last lazy booty call text you sent out.

Having a torque wrench, a shop manual, and not ham fisting everything is key in a shop. Also pay attention to your threads and any grease, oil, lube, threadlocker, etc. that has accumulated because 10 inch pounds won't strip a dry 8mm bolt, but it might if it's covered in grease.

You need a torque wrench. You can usually find one at your local autoparts store. Make sure you get one in ft-lbs if you do.

Perhaps I'm a jerk, but I really appreciate people making the smallest of efforts with spelling and punctuation. Your sentence was hard to read. I'm not asking for perfection on a forum, but just try to make it look a little better than the last lazy booty call text you sent out.

Having a torque wrench, a shop manual, and not ham fisting everything is key in a shop. Also pay attention to your threads and any grease, oil, lube, threadlocker, etc. that has accumulated because 10 inch pounds won't strip a dry 8mm bolt, but it might if it's covered in grease.

K thanks for the advise... And its cool im pretty sure i wrote that sentence correct except for my iv missing a ' in between but ill make a better effort next time to have it readable