I got some parts for banshees...

Spindle (L or R?)

Master Cylinder

Brake pads for caliper

Brake pedal

Brake plumbing for front ( I think)

*EDIT* I have a 88-01 tailight.

NEW Chain sliders (Blue)

If your interested you can get me on AIM at theDEVIOUSeffect. I have blaster and 250R parts as well. If you want pics just ask. :)

-Late

All I have to say is that there are more frauds around every minute. DEMAND pics AND an accurate phone number BEFORE sending money. I this guy isn't a fraud, great! But just beware of new guys selling stuff. I'm still waiting for pics of the Bandits that some guy was selling. Maybe they aren't real :angry:

I've said my piece.

Whoa calm down holyman. If you want pics i can provide them. The rear caliper is in great shape. I don't beleive there are any pads in it but i can throw some in there. I have some used pads which i will include, and some brand new genuine yamaha pads if you so desire. The New pads will be extra though. Hows 40 for the caliper and 50 if you want the new pads. Plus whatever shipping is. If you want pictures, just ask. If you want my phone number, PM me and i'll give it to you.

-Late

YEAH CAN YOU SEND ME SOME PICS TO YAMAHABANSEE@PLANETSAND.COM

I BELIVE I ALREADY HAVE PADS LET ME KNOW WHAT SHIPPING WILL BE TOO 97303 ILL LET YOU KNOW AFTER I SEE THE PICS, WHAT KINDA PAYMENT YOU SET UP FOR? PAYPAL,CHECK MONEY ORDER?

Whoa calm down holyman. If you want pics i can provide them. The rear caliper is in great shape. I don't beleive there are any pads in it but i can throw some in there. I have some used pads which i will include, and some brand new genuine yamaha pads if you so desire. The New pads will be extra though. Hows 40 for the caliper and 50 if you want the new pads. Plus whatever shipping is. If you want pictures, just ask. If you want my phone number, PM me and i'll give it to you.

-Late

DVS....welcome to the HQ, if your gonna sell stuff on here get ready for comments like Holymans, he like I, and many others have seen guys jack people through the forums, heres how it works...a New guy (like yourself) comes on and says "banshee caliper with pads 50 bucks PM me"....50 memebrs pm you and send you 50 bucks, you now have 2500 bucks and are gone......if it was me id keep my sales in the open forum rather than in pms, one guy buys your part, sale is over, done deal...ive posted my phone number and location in open forums no problem.....Holyman or myself are not calling you a theif or shyster, just looking out for all the members of the HQ and that now includes you as well, im sure you'll sell your part here, but we all look out for each other, and these days more people are getting jacked than not, so it seems......again welcome to the HQ....

Ok mooney, i will take some pics today after i get home and post them. I'll also figure out shipping and let you know. And if you want to call me after 2:00PM Pacific time my number is 909-685-2341. Ask for John. :D

-Late

Ok so heres the pics of the caliper and pads and stuff. I also found some brand new chain sliders in blue. :D I'm even gonna throw in an extra screw for the pads, since i have no use for it. The pads are 15 bucks seperate if anyone wants them.

fa9e7cef.jpg

fa9e7ce7.jpg

fa9e7ce3.jpg

-Late