which cylinders to buy?....

mopar1rules

I never really had a problem adjusting rotax power valves with spring changes. im o e of those guys that can't have enough power. Right now I want a NOTICEABLE increase in power from my 4mil ported setup. So, the cubs eat up pistons but the cheetahs don't?? If this is true, its probably from the large intake window area?? Yeah the best form of a actuating a power valve, is with a cable from a servo motor, that gets its signal from a TPS and CDI box. That way is so consistent, but a little more complex to hookup. I guess I will have to look back into the cheetahs then, seeing as some others like how strong their motors are. I wish the cheetahs with power valves had a 68 X 58 option on the CP industries website.

There are 421 cheetahs. Been a few come through here for sale but they are rare. Might be with calling and asking about. Theres also the option of modifying a 68x54 cheetah for the stroke.

Not sure where the whole single ring wossner thing people keep mentioning came from but mine and the rest of the standard banshee junk are 2 ring.

The only thing I like about the single ring piston is that you can add a boost port to the piston where as a dual ring piston has no room to properly place a boost port. I thought about modifying a 68X54 cheetah into a 68X58 but thought the port timings would get a little too wild with the transfers.