Hazzardbanshee

FullThrottle_06'

I bought some misc. parts off of hazzardbanshee last week that showed up today ealier than expected. Everything was packaged real well and parts were exactly as described.

Hazzardbanshee kept really good contact throughout the whole transaction and provided me with a tracking number as soon as he shipped the parts. It was a pleasure to do business with him and I wouldn't hesitate to purchase anything from him in the future. Buy with confidence. Hell, he even left brake fluid in the rear reservoir free of charge.

Thanks Hazzard.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought some misc. parts off of hazzardbanshee last week that showed up today ealier than expected. Everything was packaged real well and parts were exactly as described.

Hazzardbanshee kept really good contact throughout the whole transaction and provided me with a tracking number as soon as he shipped the parts. It was a pleasure to do business with him and I wouldn't hesitate to purchase anything from him in the future. Buy with confidence. Hell, he even left brake fluid in the rear reservoir free of charge.

Thanks Hazzard.

^^^^what he said. Wes has great communication and great packaging and has even been helpful after the transaction was complete. Will without any hesitationdo business again!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Geat seller!

Recieved package today was as described, packaged wel and shipped in a timely manner.

Will definitely do business with Hazzard again!

Buy with confidence!