1/8 mile times

10milmike

Here are some of my 1/8 mile times. 60ft is getting better with clutch set up. I left the gearing the same 18/39 but I now have a honda hub to run a 38 or 37 etc. I been working on my base pressure. I am running 5 springs at a 170lbs total pressure. Once I get this down better my 60 foots will be better.Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy note 3

I know bryan what do u know. Lol. Waiting on my muti stage to get here.

You got the basket driven one correct?

Just trying different set up. And spring pressure.

I don't recommend taking springs out to adjust base pressure.

Yes I bought the MTC. I know but was trying different things I put all 6 yesterday back in and out all stock springs back in. Been cutting springs and testing them with my buddys spring pressure to get base pressure. . Have my buddy helping me out he does street bike clutches. He is the one that told me about the MTC. Thats what he runs in both his street bikes. Drag bikes.

Yes I bought the MTC. I know but was trying different things I put all 6 yesterday back in and out all stock springs back in. Been cutting springs and testing them with my buddys spring pressure to get base pressure. . Have my buddy helping me out he does street bike clutches. He is the one that told me about the MTC. Thats what he runs in both his street bikes. Drag bikes.

The basket driven lock-up vs. the inner hub driven lock-up are two different set-ups. The basics are similar on most of the adjustments, but different in the application of using it.

U are right. But we wanted to try some thing different. I know guys running only 4 springs. I am learning from my buddy who runs drag bikes for 15 years. My MTC should be here this week. So its going to be fun tuning that in different ball game. Its should be fun.

I don't mess with the clutch much, but when you take a spring out the pressure plate won't come out evenly. I wondered about guys that did that and said it was about total base pressure and not the number if springs.

We have ran with less than 6 springs. 4 or 3 springs seems to give decent/equal pressure across the clutch pack. I still stand by using all 6 springs to get the base pressure total right.

U are right. But we wanted to try some thing different. I know guys running only 4 springs. I am learning from my buddy who runs drag bikes for 15 years. My MTC should be here this week. So its going to be fun tuning that in different ball game. Its should be fun.

Nothing against your buddy, but my drag bike bud's learned along with me. A motorcycle set-up & 2-stroke set-up are two different animals. Please don't take any of this in the wrong way, it's my opinion on Banshee clutch tuning.