Aftermarket headlights question

Juss11

Are the trail tech lights with cascade stock location, billet mounts, pretty good? I see cascade has this kit for $189.

I have this setup. Its not just a bolt on and go thing. You have to cut about 1/2" of the stock headlight mount on the frame to accept the cascade chrome mount. Its not hard by any means. They give detailed instructions on what to do. Looks very nice when they are all mounted up!

I have this setup. Its not just a bolt on and go thing. You have to cut about 1/2" of the stock headlight mount on the frame to accept the cascade chrome mount. Its not hard by any means. They give detailed instructions on what to do. Looks very nice when they are all mounted up!

Thanks for the great info. Got this kit installed today & they look great. Ya had to cut some of the stock mounts as you stated..

Thanks for the great info. Got this kit installed today & they look great. Ya had to cut some of the stock mounts as you stated..

Cool! That was fast. Also worth mentioning, is that Cascade also sells those mounts without the hole for the light drilled in them. They're just a nice looking billet cover to cover up the stock tabs if you're not going to be running lights. I keep the stock headlights in the trailer and it only takes a few minutes to swap them on if I want to go for a night ride.