TORs removal done - Now starting issues

diesel60

Give everyone a little background

Bike was running , would kick 1st or 2nd time but wouldn't idle.  Did some investigation and realized my idle screws weren't working.  Opened the TORs box and plastic was broke off inside (reason I couldn't set idle)

I purchased a set of stock carbs on bhq that already had the idle screw drilled and tapped

Unplugged TORs setup(main unit, each TORs box, and throttle switch), removed old carbs, installed TORs removal then new carbs

Bike started but ran rich and then I realized i should check main jet (had 230, put back in 200) needle on 3rd click, a/s 2 turns out,

Bike is completely stock.  here are some pix of setup.  Now I can't get it to fire at all.......hours later I am ready to banghead

null_zpscac5e6fa.jpg

null_zps32dc7a9e.jpg

null_zpscd5391af.jpg

Edited by diesel60

Thanks hoppedupandcutdown - great post.  Im going to add that image to my library so I don't forget....I did go back and verify and they are in correct.  I did manage to get it started with WOT....wondering if I need the slides/throttle cable adjusted.....can't get this tuned in ...

Edited by diesel60

BTW...isn't there a difference on the slides too though that one is on the choke side and one is on the right side?  I confirmed the cutouts are facing filter side. 

They will go in the opposite carbs backwards, so if the cut out is at the rear, they are in the correct carbs the correct way.