BANSHEE PROBLEMS BIG TIME NEED HELP ASAP

how about this.

Have you made sure both cylinder are getting spark?

Have you done a compression test?

Have you done a leakdown test?

Have you check to see if both are getting fuel

WITH TORS HOOKED UP NO SPARK. UNPLUGEd the little box the parking brake and both carbs i got spark. if its strong spark or weak i dunno it seems to dip out.

i did do a compression check on both cylinders. 150 each side dead nuts. full throttle 10 kicks or so before stopped moving on cold engine.

DIDNT DO A LEAKDOWN TEST and DONT KNOW HOW

left side runs perfect so im getting fuel. right side is also getting fuel. carbs have been cleaned properly.

and lastly if i wasnt stumped i wouldnt be here. but im glad i am here lots of useful knowledge and people having hands on experience. but this banshee oh this banshee. gotta get it to stop thinking its a BLASTER and get that other cylinder to say BRAAAAP

the spark, is it a strong bright blue color? or a small dull yellow?

but check pick up gap.

do you know anyone local can has working electronics that you can swap parts? it sounds like it is a bad coil, or stator or something along th

this is where im stumped. SPARK. it varies it seems. ive checked it several times eachtime its either stronger weaker blue or orange. its not consistant nor is is steadily strong. but hold onto that Fr and youch has spark.

PICK UP GAP?? thats the litle guy off the flywheel that the 2 square boxes on the flywheel spin by right.

And nope im a lone ranger i dont know anyone else with a banshee. if anyone has parts i may possibly need i may buy them. i live in bradford PA doubt anyones near me from here

I have seen stock carbs have a mysterious problem. Swap carbs and run a hose to connect the choke tubes and see if the problem follows the carbs. It can't be anything major if you've done everything described.

I will do this ASAP. its been raining here a lot so i didnt wanna pull it out. ILL GET BACK TO YOU WITH RESULTS> i didnt even think to try this yet doh!

changed the carbs around today. still no change. the right cylinder still didnt fire  so i know my carbs are working. ive been through the right side cylinder also to recheck rings and which way the arrow was facing on the piston while being in there i dried all the fuel out so i know its not flooded. new plug. choke tube was hooked up. IT HAS TO BE ELECTRICAL> stator cdi or coil. can i rule out coil if i swap the plug wires and still only left side wants to run. seems to me to be a pick up off the flywheel stator problem or cdi. IM REALLY CURIOUS IF I SWITCHED PLUG WIRES AND BOTH RAN THE RIGHT CYLINDER THEN LEADS ME TO BELIEVE THERES NO SPARK ISSUE, BUT WHAT IM CURIOUS ABOUT CAN THE PLUG BE STEALING OR ROBBING SPARK FROM ONE THE OTHER PLUG WIRE. OR THIS SOUND MORE CDI RELATED. I REALLY HONESTLY BELIEVE AND TRUST MY MOTOR WORK IS GOOD.  SOUNDS LIKE FLYWHEEL TRANSMITTING PROBLEM. I DUNNO IM LOST. PLEASE HELP.