TRINITY 535 LEMON----- OPINIONS PLEASE.

bigred1977

Windy!!!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Windy!!!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

^^^ LOL 

See........I spent YEARS saying this stuff!

Now I don't even need to say anything. 2 pages deep with people who know these issues and are willing to comment.

He saw it all. 4 corner seizure, converging dome shape, the bore probably isn't true top to bottom either. Typical detonation bomb kit from Trinity. Blow those O-rings once, wash the pistons with coolant and watch them warp....then drop $350 on a new set of pistons and try again.  banghead

Steaming pile of shit.  :flush: 7 years later and nothing new here. Same story about the same company with the same issues that a "Nobody" like me spent hours on the phone with Harry (Trinity racing owner) trying to explain, yet they can't/won't change a CNC program and fix a defective dome issue............

, yet they can't/won't change a CNC program and fix a defective dome issue............

this is the part that is baffling.  It wouldnt take any time to fix this issue and people would walk away with a motor that at least doesnt eat itself to death.  Maybe not the most powerful in the business but most people wouldnt know anyway.  A simple tweak and it would have gone miles towards their reputation.  It is extremely clear they simply dont give a fuck

haha if you had one that actually ran well straight from trinity, that might be a one off

LMAO

So True.....

A dome profile for a 68 bore just cant work when the piston is a 72. Sounds simple right?

Well...maybe to us.

am gonna go in a pull the domes,recut them check this port duration,all I can do is keep my fingers crossed this thing works out,we have a test tomoro morning at the beach, this will be a hard run, 800m straight, hairpin turn, 800m straight, hairpin turn, basically wot for 4 mins!! a lot of heat and pressure on the engine, its called "king of the beach" in Australia. methanol cr5,s have won it for the last 10 years, all we know is the most powerful meth cr has at best 95hp at the rear, we are hoping the banshee engine ktm will be the answer, but I do have some big doubts, seems all along I have just been battling with shit parts, sort of like trying to fix a Hyosung, it just never seems to happen!!! ill keep u updated, thanks again.