2006 Frame up Build 472 Supercub Redline build motor

Shawn R

Up for sale is a 2006 Yamaha Banshee built from the ground up. Frame and hubs are powder coated green. Front a-arms are chrome. Motor is a 4mil Supercub built and dyno tuned by Cameron at Redline racing. 4 mil hot rods crank with tz bearing, lockout clutch, Redline racing cool head, Billet clutch basket and heavy duty clutch, 35mm pwk carbs with K&N filters, CPI big bore headers that are ceramic coated black with Cascade innovations exhaust. Black Fullbore plastics with cascade innovations custom seat cover. Fox float shocks up front and a remote reservoir rear works rear shock. +6 chrome swingarm. Motor has less than 30 hours since built. No extensive porting was done just a port matching the cases. Super reliable and runs strong. Lots of billet and chrome throughout. Wheels were just powdercoated gloss black and near new 12 paddle bead to bead extremes on back with Mohawk tires up front. Runs on race gas. Over 17k invested so my loss is your gain. Family is looking at going to a side by side to trade. $6000 OBO. Call 541-767-9179 for any questions and ask for Shawn.

rtsdelowres

Frontlowres

backlowres

ltsidelowres

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With just a port match no dune or drag port it dynoed at 95hp. Cameron said I would gain a couple once it broke in. Runs super strong and realiable as I have never had a issue with it. Cameron said that if I wanted to dune or drag port it would jump up to over 100hp easy. I had this built to be a great dune bike and still beat your buddies keeping it reliable with lots of torque as you can ride it like a 4 stroke and ease up hills or hammer down and fly up anything.

• 2 weeks later...