Anyone in Maryland ? Wanna come help me wire and diagnose oil leak $$

Budwiser420

Just picked up this banshee not to long ago and haven't gotten it to spark , and there is some oil leaking from a (vent hole , someone has told me ) under the swing arm mount and I don't kno what that's from? I'm an auto mechanic so I'm not too stupid with this stuff but need some help cuz I'm stuck at this point . If your from Maryland a d live towards Clarksville and willing to come by we can try n figure this out , drink some beer and ride , also will be payed . And if anyone just wants to talk on the forum that would be appreciated as well , pictures and be sent if needed thanks.

Is the TORS system still on it? If so unplug the black box and check it again. There is a manual uploaded on here, just search for it. It has the resistance readings for all your ignition stuff. Ohm your CDI, pick up coil, stator, coil

Good luck-

• Like 1

Yeah I have 35mm carbs with no boxes on top so I don't think I have tors

Is the TORS system still on it? If so unplug the black box and check it again. There is a manual uploaded on here, just search for it. It has the resistance readings for all your ignition stuff. Ohm your CDI, pick up coil, stator, coil

Good luck-

I will try and test all of those components , and I have 35mm carbs with no air box just filters and they don't have any wires going to them so I'm pretty sure I don't have tors . Tors is the system that won't let you rev high if your parking brake is on right or am I way off? ( btw I have parking brake delete kit on the rear ) also does anyone kno why oil would be coming out of the back like I explained at the top? It only happend when I kick it over a bunch of times in a row