flywheel question

Wassup350

Recently I rebuilt my motor after having bad crank bearings. When the motor would run the studs on the flywheel rubbed the pickup coil and slightly wore then down a little. Now it seems like it runs very rich but when I re jet it,the thing doesn't respond and still fouls the plugs. I am wondering if I should replace the flywheel but am curious if there is a way to tell if it's actually bad.

Yea it was pretty shot so i replaced the pickup coil. This thing was a basket case when i got it and never was able to get it to run right. I have no air leaks, the pistons and rings are new. New connecting rods, crank bearings, and seals. It seems to run bad at low speeds and foul the plugs, but as i go down on the pilot jet it seems to run worse and still gets oil all over the plugs. My mixture is 50:1 with amsoil synthetic and 91 non-ethanol fuel. I also tested the ohms on the pickup and stator and both are good. The only other thing i can think of is a bad head gasket. but i'm not sure how to tell if that's bad or not. My carb is a single 35PWK with 157 main and 42 pilot jet with an eek needle on the second clip. 

yea it seems to have a good spark but once it warms up it runs kinda flat. it has a dmc 916 with a graydon proline intake, new cdi, new coil, fairly new stator. The spark is nice and blue till it gets oil fouled, I just got a set of mikuni 28mm flat slides in so i'm going to try those and see how it runs.