What to get?

Yes that is my first post on this site on this account I lost all my shit to my other account so I made another one. So how bout you get fucked you damn keyboard racer. All I was asking for was some advice on what to get because I thought just maybe yall might be able to help but obviously youre just an ignorant retard who is incapable of having a normal conversation. as to the rest of you who are actually helping it is much appreciated.

Ok honestly im wondering how you consider that a mans bike just cause its the biggest? That just goes to show how stupid you really are. Because if that logic were true then wouldn't a "mans bike" not be a banshee it wold be a Raptor? Secondly how do you expect me to test ride them where I usually ride? I mean im no expert but I know for a fact a store isn't going to let me take it to the mountains, the dunes, and the desert. Plus it never hurt to get a second opinion on it when someone on here "obviously not you" might be able to steer me in the right direction.