Tr6 Jetting

03tr6banshee

I just want to know what jetting people are using when running toomey t6's.

I have the t6's, acceleration portng, v force reeds, open air box w/k&n, timing at +7 degrees, and about 150 compression. I am currently running 350 mains, 25 pilots and stock needles in 3rd clip. bike runs great besides throttle response from idle. I am very picky on throttle responce. My air screws are .5 turns out from fully closed. It still bogs a little, but once it revs up it's perfect. For some reason or another when I do plug runs I am getting real lean results. No one I know with these pipes run mains this rich. I don't think I have any air leaks cause I sealed where the boost bottle goes and still get same results from both cylinders.

Doesn't matter what everyone else runs. It only matters what YOUR shee likes..If your plugs say your lean, then richen it up. If your throttle response is numb then try a 27.5 pilot and readjust the air screws. You might want to try raising the needles one slot and see how YOUR shee likes it. It'll either like it or hate it. You should notice your shee pulling harder at lower rpms....Good luck and let us know how you make out. Remember, you are running high rev pipes and will never get rid of all the hesitation, but jetting usually will take out some of it...