need help!

ok my banshee has spark, fuel, and compression. but will not start. when I built the motor I had to swap the plug on my stator to match my wire harness. it is a new rm 200w stator and the wires were different colors. could I have some wrong that would make it spark wrong and not run? it fires once and a while  but just a pop and a lil puff of smoke. I was told that I wired my stator wrong and its firing at the bottom of the stroke is this true? and could anybody help me wire it correct?

did you gap the pickup module correctly? tors and parking break systems eliminated? leakdown the motor? an excessive air leak will make the afm extremely lean and hard to get fired up.

and i know you said it had compression, but how much? u got any numbers?

did you gap the pickup module correctly? tors and parking break systems eliminated? leakdown the motor? an excessive air leak will make the afm extremely lean and hard to get fired up.

and i know you said it had compression, but how much? u got any numbers?

tors and brake are all eliminated. I haven't done a leakdown. I don't have a tester for that. I gaped the module with a business card. it has good spark and I even put fuel in the cylinders and nothing but a few pops.