Wheelie

what is the best wheelie atv (stock)  

48 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

actually sneeky. The banshee can stay up pretty easy if u know how to ride it. I mean they have so much power. O and Duece I can catwalk in 5th gear on my shee. I mean and if u have lots of space when ur goin that fast ur gonna go a long ways so.

Ever ride a scrambler 500 2x4? I rode my buddies 500 x that thing wheelies like you wouldnt believe i could wheelie as long as i had space to ride. With auto tranny its extremely easy to ride wheelies too. I've also heard that the Raptor is a wicked good wheelie machine.

I was working on catwalking the banshee. The very low end power is to unpredictable. Sometimes when you touch the gas just a little it gives great power and other time it's not enough. By the time you adjust for the time there isn't enough power, you drop the front end. Hopefully this will change with my new motor. I rode a 300ex, 200sx and my sons moto 4 80 and I can ride a pretty good wheelie for a while. Just not as controllable to me on a banshee.

I watched my first actual starboyz video last night. Then my dumbass got the bright idea to try some shit. Warmed the shee up, sat on top of the gas tank put my feet inside the outside rings on my duncan bumper, drove over to the field and tried ridin a wheelie sittin on the tank. That was the hardest damn thing I have ever tried, only rode one about 60 yards blurping the throttle in 3rd gear. I can go from a stand still and ride all the way into 6th no problem. Forget that damn stunt shit, i'll leave that for the rice rockets