West Virginia Trail system (Help)

wacko2000

Okay need some help from those of you that have road the trail systems in WV, few years back I was there and we road the Rockhouse trail system in Gilbert and in my opinion it was great, we have all sport bikes

I'd like to try a different trail system but I'm not totally against going back to the rockhouse!!

So what do you guys thing, nothing rocky and muddy we aren't riding 4x4's and UTV's

A good night life would be a bonus but I'm more concerned with the trail system!!!

Shine some light, thanks in advance

Joe

Outlaw trails all the way! Definitely wild and wonderful! Haha! I rode up there last summer and can't wait to go back, not alot of traffic, no patrols, its free, basically you can go do whatever you want out there. The town we stayed outside of was called Crumpler WV.

Where did you stay exactly? What were the trails like??

From what I understand Outlaw doesn't provide a map where other systems do and they really came in handy for us a few times

What are your thoughts on this??

Joe. I stay out side of Mullins in a town called Herndon. The house we rent has access from the yard to trail 10 of  the Pinacle Creek trail system. From there you can get to Indian Ridge and Pocohontas without putting your bikes on the trailer. I ride my Renegade but the other guys I go with have a Raptor and a Honda 700xx and they do just fine. Those trails aren't crazy rocky like Rock House and Bear Wallow. The place we stay is called RCH lodging.  I'll be down there Sept 18th till the 22nd. Hit me up on my cell if you need more info.