2003 Banshee Jetting Help Needed!

FasterNU4

I need help with jetting suggestions. Riding will be So Cal (sea level to 2500 ft) 60-90 degrees.

I'm a dirt bike guy... just trying to help my buddy at work. He has a 2003 banshee.. just put Toomey TR6 exhausts on it.

It has stock jetting. I need to know the following:

What is the stock jetting?? (concerned about main specifically)

and also, any recommendations on jetting for this combo?

He got a dynojet kit with it. It has different needles(DNO 304) and two different mains 280 and 270.

Should we change the needles/jetting? I read that the needles really help the midrange on another forum.

Oh , also the kit said to drill like 6x holes in the airbox... Please let me know if this is a good idea, or if there is any better mods to do.

The more opinions the better...

Cut the end of the air box lid off (1.5") so you still have all four clips to hold the cover down. Drilling holes is useless, there is still too much restriction. If you can run w/o the cover then even better. Needles depends on the pipes. I like the stock needles, but different pipes like other needles so try both... I'd start w/ a 300 main, stock pilot or 27.5, needle at the 3rd clip....Stock mains are 200-220 depending on year and area.