Some pics from our WV trip

Wow!! The rockhouse trails are great.. We blaze threw them..lol This year was my 10th year going. We stay in a little town called Gilbert @ Fox's atv lodge great place and great guy.. This year we stayed in Mann and it was boring. For some good night life head to Logan!!

Edited by Screamin Banshee92

Okay, I will be starting a thread but ill ask here as well- I've been to WV a few years ago we road rockhouse trail system and it was great!!

We are planning another trip at the end of October, we have all sport quads and possibly 2 side by side but I'm not worried about them!!

What is the BEST trail system for us rocking sport bikes, want clean groomed trails, step hills, switch backs etc

NO ROCKS

O yea and good night life would be a bonus

Your best bet is the outlaw trails then. The sanctioned trails are rough, narrow and have cliff right next to them. I would try to find a local to show you the trails. The one outlaw that we found in Gilbert was off of right fork bend road. It was a nice wide smooth road that went on for miles

Rockhouse was the most difficult of the 7 systems. Just the trails leading off the twin hollow campground were rated easy but two machines went off the cliff in the 5 days we were there on those trails. Rockhouse easy trails were like the black trails on the other systems.

Your best ride is to hire a local rider to show you the outlaw trails.