Wiring Questions

gpr

i know i have seen a wire diagram on here before for a drag cut harness. I am stripping mine down a little not completely and have a few questions.

1. at the front end of my harness i have a white 2 wire connectionr with a black wire and a green/yellow strip wire, it isn't on my old harness and isn't showing in the service manual. what is this for?

2. to remove tors and tors box connectros i just need to remove wires and not worry about hooking anything together, correct?

3. the "throttle switch" i assume i just remove with out making a connection also as i don't every remember owning a banshee with that plugged into anything, I'd assume it is also part of the tors system.

4. For the switches on the handle bars i was planning on completely removing them, then just use the red and black wire that go to the key to kill the engine. Do i need to ground or connect anything together for the handle bar switches to make the engine run?

thanks for any and all help on this i appreciate it.

1. Park brake switch wire. Remove it completely from the harness. Make sure it does not touch ground anywhere.

2. Correct.

3. Correct again. Get it out of there. Put the rubber grommet back into the thumb throttle with some black silicone sealer in the hole.

4. Not quite correct. Connect the red/blk wire to the black ground permanently. Solder and heat shrink is best. Use the black/white wire for your kill. Switch (connect) black/white to black to kill the motor.

Edited by Starwriter

also if i remove the voltage regulator, it looks like the yellow wire to the stator which also Y's off to the handle bar switch that the entire thing can be removed. If so then what do you do with the stator wire? just tape it up since it won't be used anymore?

btw, thanks for all the help on this, i appreciate it!