Quick easy question regarding tie rods.

SeanC7

Awesome, ya thats exactly what I was talking about. Wasent sure about the name. If noone has them laying around Ill just do what ZillaFreak suggested, I just noticed the shocks I had dont have any rubber pieces that connect to the A Arms that would basically secure it more in place, not sure what those are called either maybe bushings or seals.. Would they be necessary or once everything is bolted down and the frame has some weight on it it would just stay in place?

Edited by SeanC7

It actually didnt let me re-edit my post but I would think they are actually metal bearings in the shocks. I included some pictures. Where can I find a couple of these and what is the official name? I need just one for my other shock, if thats even necessary?

post-46136-0-59809500-1375305372.jpg

shit....im about to take apart one of my raptors just to steal one lol. I bought these shocks off some dude on this site. Is that all im missing? or is there rubber  seals I need as well?   The top of the shock has some rubber type stuff but Im not sure if the bottom part needs that as well. In the picture youre looking at the bottom end of the shock that would bolt into the A-Arm. Neither of the shocks I bought seem to have any type of rubber seals, and only one has that bearing which is what my previous post included.

post-46136-0-01049300-1375306053.jpg