banshee stator

If you can find someone in the USA that still hand rewinds them, THAT will be your best stator.  one of the problems with most stators today is they are wound by machine and it only takes one small issue in the wind process to ruin it.  I used to have a guy wind all of ours but that was a few days ago. 

Aside from hand winding, asking the question of what wire they use and the dielectric breakdown of the wire is sure to enlighten them that you care about what you are getting. 

Personally, I feel that due to the skimpy wire and coatings today, flipping the Banshee wind to a 3 phase would sure cut down on problems but not exactly a DIY rewire for most. 

Brandon

Mull Engineering

RaceTech FTW!

Obviously, otherwise his post would've rivaled the Twilight series in length.

Once in a while your funny......

I'll admit today is one of those times.

Take $10 out of petty cash and go buy yourself something frilly as a treat.

I take it you like your RaceTech Stator?

I've got TWO and they are both working awesome!

Way lower price than getting a new OEM and light years better than the lousy choices we've had in the aftetmarket all these years.

Why not let people know about a good stator, I also have 2 Racetechs and they work great. Most people do a search and see everyone says buy oem and go spend a butt load of money. OEM is great but damn try out the racetech, not only will you save a ton of money but will have great customer service and have a good long lasting stator.