Stock banshee best bang for the buck mods yet relaible

What I was saying is you might be able to ditch the t6s and get a different pipe and gain some performance. Wouldn't have to get into the motor for that. Sell the ones you got or something.

I spoke to Brandon from Wildcard Racing today and ordered a timing plate and a noss head .He is a great guy I really like working with somebody like that not to often you find people like him to deal with .I will likely be having him do some porting this winter as well but for now just doin the bolt on stuff / the precursor to porting and other mods .I'll probably look into ditching those t6 then and going with a pipe that will respond better to port work and other mods .

The pipes were on it when I bought it and from what I have read they are best suited for a stock banshee .I am not trying to tear into the engine to much just yet as I don't want a bunch of downtime during riding season. I may tear into this winter jan/ feb and send it to have port work done or look into bolt on serval cylinders like you suggested I'm very busy in the summer months and don't have a lot of free time to work on this thing rather do minor stuff now and ride .I guess it looks like the timing plate mod for now .Thanks for the advice and man tough crowd tough crowd some days on here thanks though for sparing me the train wreck and for the advice .

I wonder if there is a "better" quality brand as I see there are several companies that make em any suggestions on a good brand ? .I will get the flywheel puller hell they are only like 10-15 bucks and that's probably well spent rather than screw something up .

Best bang for your buck would be to send your cylinders to Kevin at HerrJugsRacing and get a port job done.

When I first started doing mods to my banshee I did everything but get a port job done and never really noticed a huge power gain. After Kevin did a dune port my bike was completely different machine. Still fun and reliable but way faster and it showed! Call him at (760) 703-1836 and he'll will let you know what he can do for what you can afford. He's very reasonable and great to work with. Tell him Elisha referred you. Good luck!

the best mods in my opinion to do that wont break the bank is get a nice port job, adjustable timing plate, vforce reeds, prodesign cool head with high comp. domes, with some nice t5 pipes.  other mods to do in the future is to get rid of the shitty banshee suspension and upgrade your aarms and swingarm.  that can be EXTREMELY expensive though but makes the biggest difference on how your bike rides.