Need Help Before Selling

teamriot

98 & 00 Banshee FMF Fatties and PC pipes rest is the same cut head .030 +4 timing 2:1 tommey air filters, engine ice, super cooler, 27.5 pilot 1.5 turns, 40:1 caster 927, needle stock setting Chicagoland area cannot seem to get the jetting right 55-80 degrees riding, I,m getting KILLED :angry: by piped kzf-400 and 700 when I had 270 jets in plugs came out wet and jet black came down one size @ a time to 230 bike started to back fire very minor @ 58deg out went up one to 240, I put the 270 back in and it bogs hard in mid then appears to rev quick but not really pulling hard, I DIEING HARD on the top end :angry: need help bad I fell lost and wasting my time and money, I read the jetting theory but??? :angry::angry::angry:

98 & 00 Banshee FMF Fatties and PC pipes rest is the same cut head .030 +4 timing 2:1 tommey air filters 27.5 pilot 1.5 turns 40:1 caster 927, needle stock setting Chicagoland area cannot seem to get the jetting right 55-80 degrees riding, I,m getting KILLED  :angry: by piped kzf-400 and 700 when I had 270 jets in plugs came out wet and jet black came down one size @ a time to 230 bike started to back fire very minor @ 58deg out went up one to 240, I put the 270 back in and it bogs hard in mid then appears to rev quick but not really pulling hard, I DIEING HARD on the top end :angry: need help bad I fell lost and wasting my time and money, I read the jetting theory but??? :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

You HAVE to adjust the mains to the plug color only. You have to run the shee at wot in 6th gear for 5-10 seconds, pull the clutch in, shut it down, coast to a stop, pull the plugs. Normal riding will give false readings. Try a 270 and go from there. Plugs should be brown color. Tan or white is lean and black is rich.....Once you get the mains dialed in then try adjusting the needles. I'd try raising them one notch and see how your shee likes it. You should notice it pulling harder at lower rpms....