Banshee Noob needs help

You have a pwk35mm carb.

You should start with a 155 main jet. A 50 pilot. And a EEK needle.

What the heck is a EEK needle ? :)

looks like I have 50 / 160 now. 

I think I'm going to get her back in running state and take her out with current jets, put it on the richest setting and see how it runs. If too Rich, I'll lean it out as much as I can and plug chop again and see how things go before making Jet changes.

I'm also thinking with this thing .060 over and having that carb on it that I need a set of pipes bad, but anyone think I'll be ok with the stockers?

I think they were on a for sale thread a couple months back where I parted out a bike. They just weren't really worth shipping. But you're right, somebody could of cleaned them up and asked $150 or something. I'll hit you up next time I'm cleaning house. :clap:

Ok. 0.060 over weisco pro lite top end rebuild in progress. Picking up Toomey t5s , a k&n filter with adapter for stock airbox.

Questions:

1. Should I get a set of reeds and which ones? Don't have a big budget at all for these.

2. What jets should I try to start with as a baseline for tuning? At 580ft above sea level. Around 80f and I run 93 octane