What are the biggest performance upgrades for the buck

Im wondering what the biggest bang for the buck upgrades are for my banshee. I know theres 101 things you can do... but like we all know there are 101 things you can spend your money on and feel no real difference. Im asking on here because I know all of you have bought something and was like that was a waist and bought something else and went wow! How much does it cost to do a 4 mil kit? I just wanna avoid spending money on silly stuff and focus on things that will make me smile.

I just wanna avoid spending money on silly stuff and focus on things that will make me smile.

Start by never getting married and have all your money separated from any girlfriends. That will eliminate 99% of the silly stuff your money might go towards. This will leave you with plenty of cash to upgrade a Banshee. Remember....if you break a Banshee....you can fix it. But a woman is like owning a boat.....happiest day is when you get it....and when you get rid of it. Either one will cost you way more than it's worth for how much you actually use it.

Ported stock cylinder 4mill build from a site sponsor using stock carbs and FMF fatty pipes, Works front shocks, wider +2 A-arms, wider axle and a +4 round carrier swingarm for the ultimate bang for the buck budget build win.

• Like 1

Ported stock cylinder 4mill build from a site sponsor using stock carbs and FMF fatty pipes, Works front shocks, wider +2 A-arms, wider axle and a +4 round carrier swingarm for the ultimate bang for the buck budget build win.

IMG_20120806_164704.jpg

Hjr 4mil

T5

I shock arms

Works triple rates

Durablue axle

LSR +2 swing arm

I updated A LOT but this bike was perfect for a while!! 99% was bought here in the for sale section.

See ^^^^^^

Fun machine. You can chase power....but 60-70 HP is just perfect fun for an "All around use Banshee"

i called a couple places today. seems like a 4 mil setup and porting everybody recomended. gonna spend around 1500 but will be a lot of fun. just to throw out there wild card was a pleasure to deal with. answered all questions took time. respected budget... was a pleasure. Didnt try to push me into more work.

get a 4 mil stroker crank, fmf or toomeys exhaust, timing plate,better suspension, a arms and a chromoly round swingarm with a durablue widened axle, oh and don't forget to get a nice port job and some velcro to strap your ass to that seat. :D

Ported stock cylinder 4mill build from a site sponsor using stock carbs and FMF fatty pipes, Works front shocks, wider +2 A-arms, wider axle and a +4 round carrier swingarm for the ultimate bang for the buck budget build win.[imi1060.photobucket.com/albums/t454/sheerider11/IMG_20120806_164704.jpg]

Hjr 4mil

T5

I shock arms

Works triple rates

Durablue axle

LSR +2 swing armive hea

I updated A LOT but this bike was perfect for a while!! 99% was bought here in the for sale section.

i have only heard good things bout kevins motors

Posted Image

Hjr 4mil

T5

I shock arms

Works triple rates

Durablue axle

LSR +2 swing arm

I love this bike. Very simple but looks awesome!!