Pistons

cOoLDeviL

hi all and congratolation on the new update in the site and can any one tell me what is the difrance in the pistons :

1- vito's power piston .

2- vito's super stock piston .

3-namura pistons .

which one is the best for non ported motor and gives more power in all around riding im planing to get the thunder pipe and some pistons .

P.S: im thinking of the vito's super stock pistons theay say that they make great power in top end ......

The Vito's pistons are made by Wiseco, to Vito's specs. Wiseco makes by far the best piston IMO. Namura, i know nothin about really, only heard of them a few times.

In a stock motor w/ no port work, I suggest the SS pistons- the make great all around power by foolin the engine into acting like its ported- someone correct me if I am wrong. I had them in my 96 when I purchased it and was keepin up w/ some ported bikes, mainly dune port bikes and MX- the power was awesome! The power was usable all around, and the quality was top notch.

IF u dont plan on porting- the SS pistons are what you are lookin for for some extra power

cast pistons are more for mxracing an forged are more for long high rpms like tt racing so it depends on your riding an how often u do top end inspection but on a stock motor i would throw namura's in it an check them ever other season or so depending on the hours u ride

It's more of a preference than anything. Forged pistons need to warm up longer but are much stronger. You'll have less chance of a skirt breaking with forged. I wouldn't run a cast piston. That's just me though.

• 2 weeks later...