88 Banshee 385, cool heads, works shoks, new plastics, SS112 wheels, UPSTATE NY

Ok, Im not sure how much this thing is worth. Maybe shoot me offers? Dunno if that's in the rules or not. Even if your not interested maybe tell me how much to sell it on craigslist for, Id appreciate it.

Brand new plastic

Cool Heads

DMC 916 Exhaust

386 big bore

New Vito's stage 2 carbon fiber reeds

SS112 Alloy Wheels

Whole bike stripped to the frame and repainted.

Works shocks all the way around

Terry Cable throttle

DuraBlue Eliminator X-33 Adjustable Racing Axle

Lazer Star headlight upgrade kit.

AC racing front bumper.

New Maxis Razor 2 tires but I ride road a lot, so they wont be new forever lol.

Im sure im missing stuff...

The 4 wheeler starts first kick every time. Even after sitting a week.

IMG_20130526_155726_zpsbee71f2f.jpg

IMG_20130526_154135_zpsd23f077d.jpg

IMG_20130526_152005_zps0f7dbf1f.jpg

IMG_20130526_152053_zps947ef25e.jpg

I really don't know much about the engine besides what I posted. I called cool heads and told them I had 150 lbs of compression in each cylinder to make sure I didn't have to use race gas and they said its close but I can use premium, so that's what I use. I didn't build the motor, I bought it that way.

I havent lost to a 4 wheeler yet with it. It kills 450r's like nothing. Friend with a 250r (300r) ported and everything cant touch it. It also rides like a dream with the works shocks.

2k? dang lol. The shocks are like 1400 front and rear by themselves lol. $400 brand new plastics... not counting all the other stuff. Better off parting it out.

Well cut those prices in half, If someone was going to pay new prices they would buy new parts. We all know what the stuff costs. Post a price.

I know prices lose half their value from new. I just see junk on craigslist for 2000, so I thought this would be worth more than that lol. A beat up 400ex still goes for 1800-2000. I dunno a price yet. I guess itll be hard for me to sell.

yeah, and it doesn't sell. Banshees aren't rare. Longest production quad made. There not gold like people make them out to be. I got my works triple rates for 200, plastic are just plastics, those rims have to go. I'm not trying to shit on your bike, I'm just letting you know how I gauge it. My 4 mil isn't worth much more. As much as I like to think I can easily sell it for 5k, it will never happen. Sucks that its an investment you'll never get back

It's a clean bike. I'd ride it. I've got those wheels on my 450 but they're black. Polished was a bit much for me. Everybody has their opinions. On here that's a pretty stock bike so you won't get much for it. Probably get more on Craigslist or local classifieds.