1/8 Mile Times

glock221

Stock Gearing, Full drag port, 35.5 mikunis (Gas) CPI out of frames, Wiseco Hot Rod Crank Trued and welded, Cases matched, Wiseco Pro lites 40 over, K&T head 18CC Domes, Timing +10, K&N Clamp ons. I am guessing with slicks I could pull a 1.8, 1.9 60 foot time and get into 7.5-7.8 territory. Just a guess, but I could be wrong.

Racing at Mid America motorplex right outside of Pacific Junction, IA

I had like 25 slips, They were on the counter and my wife threw them away. I did manage to find 3 or 4 slips. The quickest I could find was a 8.2. I did run 8.0 and some change though.

R/T = .524

60' = 2.476

330 =5.277

1/8 = 8.237

MPH = 81.05

your probably get it down to a 7.5 with slicks and once you learn how to launch it even with the knobbie once you get the hang of it you can get into the 1.8 or 9. just run higher gearing like 17/39 you will get a little less wheel spin. and at the launch just pin the throttle and hold on let the tires spin. that is what I did before I got my slicks.

im running a 5.17 here at Puerto Rico  ... cant tell whats my setup

So if you are running 5.17 in the 1/8th!!!! Why aren't you at Glamis or any where else big so someone can see this!! Because I would pay at least $25,000 for a bike that fast!!!! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...