+ATV GALAXY+

A week or so ago I contacted ATV galaxy about getting a set of Elkas for my father in laws bday. They replied back saying the shocks were back ordered for 3 weeks. I was kind of anxious for the father inlaw to have the shocks before our riding trip. After a few hours of searching around at various other internet sites they all had the same answer. After a small bs session in the shout box mike said let me make a few calls and see what I can do. To make a long story short he worked some magic and had the shocks to my door with time to spare. I've ordered thousands of dollars worth of parts from this place without an issue. Its nice to have this company as a site sponsor and be able to have the added convenience of doin things through the shout box. Don't hesitate to deal with this place. Excellent customer service.

• 2 weeks later...

So I got my helmet, extremely tight and close to my face. So I pm Dave and ask for an exchange, what a great guy! He said send it back ill get out the next size you. I got the helmet in about 8 days with 4th of July and the weekend. So the total shipping realistically was about 4 days from Cali to jersey.

I just sent the helmet back today, I know Dave will take care of me.

Atv galaxy was an awesome addition to the sponsor list here! His prices on hinges are insanely cheap and he's really hooking us up! I will do business with them no questions asked. I hope they stick around!