Welded Hot Rod Crank

I may be buying a +4 mm stroker crank. If I do I would like to know if anybody would be interested in my Wiseco hot rod crank that is trued and welded. Its in my motor right now and I'll have it checked to make sure the bearings are all good and to have its trueness checked (its welded so it should be). I'm looking to get $250 because its 1 year old next month with not that many rides on it and its already welded.

I also have the stock crank that I took out for it last year. Its in the images forum w/ the left side separating. My machinist told me it was most likely due to the previous owner trying to pull the flywheel incorrectly. So I rummaged through my old paper work to find his number and gave him a call. I asked what he used to pull the flywheel (my shee came with a timing plate so I knew he had have pulled it at least once). Sure enough he said he used a come-along type device which would explain the separation. The bearings are good and the crank can be easily pressed back together pretty cheaply. I'm looking for $100 plus shipping. Here is another pic of it.

faaf23a7.jpg

It looks like it will probably be coming out next week(If I can get the time and hopefully my stroker will be here). You can e-mail me at mcaf29@hotmail.com. Are you both interested in the HR crank? I can have the regular one pressed and trued for $75 and I will sell for $175 or you can buy it for $100.00 and get it done youself. E-mail me what you want to to do.