Ac Racing

EmpirE231

ok, I just put this thing on and I cant figure out how to mount the rear light? are you not supposed to use the light w/ this bumper? anyway... AC products look really good, the welds are very clean... the only thing I wasn't too thrilled about was the geometry.. it was a little un-even but I wont complain.

....by the way, I'm the new guy so... hello.

hi, welcome, if i remember right, the ac grab bar has no mounts on it for the rear light. you could make a new bracket to mount it under there but i know everyone with an ac bar dont run the light anyway. later

• 2 weeks later...

WTF is the matter with the guys at AC. They have to be using a jig to weld up thier products, but EVERYONE has a story about thier AC bumper or grabbar or whatever not lining up. I have thier "mudscreen" front bumper and ya know how its got those 4 little arms that attach the bumper to the frame, all 4 of these arms are fucked up, nothing is uniform, it looks like the guy welding it, held the main part of the bumper in one hand and eyed up the placement of the little arms and just welded em up, looked at it and said "close enuf". AC is junk IMHO, I can give more examples of AC junk parts.

PRM for bumpers and skids and Graydon for nerfs.

"AC" stands for...... "all crap"